MEET THE COUPLES, FEEL THE MOMENTS
Let me introduce you to the stunning couples I’ve had the pleasure to work with in encapsulating their special day.
Elegant, timeless, moody and wild. If words could capture my style, this would be it. 80 percent of the day is pure class and sophistication and then at night, its time to reveal the other 20 percent of your personality... the wild side.